- Reference Request Form – Please submit at least 3 references with your application.
Please contact Daniella Gonzalez with Human Resources at (361)886-1013 if you need any assistance with the application process.
Behavioral Health Center of Nueces County is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer
*Group Health *Dental *Vision *Cobra *Workers Compensation *Life Insurance *Retirement Plan *Direct Deposit *Paid Time Off
*Labor Day *Veterans Day *Thanksgiving & Day After *Christmas & Day After *New Years Day *Martin Luther King Day *Memorial Day *Independence Day
|Company Name||Behavioral Health Center of Nueces County|
|Location||Corpus Christi, Texas|
|Date Posted||February 21, 2017|
Must be 18 years or older. Must have a high school diploma, GED or complete a written competency-based assessment demonstrating the ability to provide foster/companion care and the ability to document the provision of foster/companion care. Must have a valid Texas drivers license with a good driving. Preferred: Knowledge of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, experience in foster/companion care.
Foster/Companion Care contractor provides a supervised, 24-hour arrangement in a home for intellectual developmental disability individuals who are unable to continue living independently in their own homes. They share a common living area. The person receiving service pays provider for room and board.
Foster Care Provider Needed:Provide a family setting for a person with disabilities in your home.
For more information contact Yvonne Acuna at (361) 886-1035.
- Case Manager IV- 3367 posted 3 days ago.
- Case Manager II- Crisis Intervention Team CCPD PM Shift ( Forensic Case Manager)-3425 posted 3 days ago.
- Case Manager II (Jail Based Competency Restoration)-3415, 3416, 3417 posted 3 days ago.
- LVN II-3025 posted 3 days ago.
- Case Manager II-2041 posted 6 days ago.