Make sure your certification is up to date. Sign up for live classes and take on-line classes here.
- TJC – The Joint Commission
- HIPAA – Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act
- DARS – Department of Assistive & Rehabilitative Services
- ECI – Early Childhood Intervention Services
We invite you to volunteer at BHCNC. We have many positions and tasks available that would benefit from community expertise. Please contact Human Resources at (361) 886-6900 for more information.
- View Job Opportunities – To see the current list of available job openings.
- Online Job Board – Enter your personal information into our applicant database. As positions become available, we will review this database and contact you, or feel free to view our currently open positions.
- Reference Request Form – Please submit at least 3 references with your application.