- Residents of Nueces County
- Children ages birth to three with developmental disabilities.
- Youth, ages 3-17, with diagnosis of mental illness who exhibit serious emotional behavioral or mental disorders.
- Individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism or pervasive developmental disorder.
- Individuals with severe and persistent mental illness such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, major depression, or other.
Individuals who do not meet eligibility criteria will be referred to other services available in the community.
BHCNC of Nueces County continually strives to improve its programs and services. Selecting one of these links will provide a description of the service.